Giving back to our local communities is very important to all of us here at Thrive4Mom. We pledge a commitment to social responsibility and making a positive difference in our communities. We support local causes and encourage our T4M teams to be actively involved in the betterment of their own communities.
Do you want to become part of the solution to creating healthier and stronger communities? Here at T4M we believe in living in the solution to a challenge. This is why we created our Prep It Forward Project which will allow us to continue giving back to our communities and making a difference.
Here is how it works:
• Choose your local nonprofit organization.
• Gather between 6-12 of your friends. This is the amount that we can comfortably accommodate, but if your organization has a facility that can accommodate more than 12 people, please talk to our project coordinator.
• Set up a date and menu with our project coordinator. You may choose from several pre-planned menus. Our project coordinator will be happy to discuss your options with you.
• Come prep (6) six delicious healthy freezer meals to take home and enjoy.
• A percentage of the proceeds from your workshop will go directly to your favorite local nonprofit.
• You become part of the solution to create healthier communities!
Please contact our project coordinator for more details or to schedule a Prep It Forward Workshop for your group. CONTACT HERE